§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is [Lars Wierum. Fraunhoferstr. 14a, 42697 Solingen, email@example.com] (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer
or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about in detail below
inform the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria of the
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority about the processing To complain about your personal data through us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
- IP address
- the date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your The hard drive is assigned to the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve that
To make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These were from we are carefully selected and commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside of the European Union Economic area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the contact details on the contact page: Link to the CONTACT page
Tracker / Cookies / Tools